Retail Sales Assistant
Sim Local (Belgium)
Sim Local is an Irish company with offices in Dublin, London and New York. We sell local SIM cards to international passengers to cater for their mobile call, data and text needs. We operate retail shops in large airports in the UK, Europe and North America which are supported by vending machines.
To further support our retail store in Brussels Airport during this summer period we are looking to recruit Retail Sales Assistants .
We provide full sales training in order to give you every opportunity to develop your sales skills and develop your personal and professional skills. Our aim is to recruit people with great communication skills and a desire to progress within the company.
As a Retail Sales Assistant, your responsibilities will include:
- Greeting and serving customers as they enter the store
- Achieving daily targets & upselling
- Advising and assisting customers
- Handling complaints or forwarding serious issues to management or Customer Services
- Conducting customer transactions
- Replenishing and managing stock levels
- Assisting with store deliveries
- Ensuring the store is kept to exemplary standards
We are looking for 1 Full time profiles
There is no question that only individuals who enjoy dealing with the public can thrive in the role of a Retail Sales Assistant. The position involves speaking with dozens, if not hundreds, of customers a day, so a polite manner and an immense amount of stamina are essential traits. To be successful in this role, you also need the following –
- A keen interest to work in a sales environment
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Highly proficient in written and spoken English and Dutch and a good basic knowledge of French
- A passion to deliver high quality customer service
- A strong work ethic
- Desire to learn and achieve
- An understanding of the products or a willingness to learn our products
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-task
- Flexibility in working hours: between 7am and 8pm (on Sunday the shop is open from 8am to 12pm)
- Ik heb geen hulp nodig om mijn taak goed te doen
- Ik houd rekening met de wensen en de behoeften van klanten, kennissen en vrienden. Ik respecteer de mening van de klant.
- Ik kan me goed aanpassen als de werkomgeving, de mensen, de arbeidsregeling verandert.
- Ik kan gemakkelijk mensen aanspreken en contacten onderhouden.
- Fantastic commission structure & incentives
- Meal vouchers
- Travel expenses
- Continuous opportunities for career progression
- Access to coaching in sales and customer service
- Ongoing recognition for good performance
- The bonus of working in a fun, friendly and fast paced environment
If you feel that you are hard working and have excellent sales and customer service skills, then Sim Local is the place for you.
To apply to this position please forward your cv to: Careers@simlocal.com and write in the subject of the your e-mail "Brussels Airport store"