Plaats tewerkstelling1830 MACHELEN
ContactMevr. Machteld Vandueren
Je solliciteert voor deze vacature en je hebt een dossier bij VDAB of Actiris? Vergeet dan niet om je dossier aan te vullen.
HR Talent gezocht dat ons team wenst te komen versterken
NIPPON EXPRESS BELGIUM
- You are the first point of contact for all staff. You handle all incoming questions quickly, correctly and discreetly. Depending on the complexity of the issues, you can answer these independently or consult the HR Manager.
- You will be responsible for filling our open positions. You will consult our existing policy regarding this topic and follow all the necessary steps. It is the task of the HR Officer to also keep an eye on the costs of the HR department. Therefore, we will initially recruit actively ourselves. Only at a later stage the HR Officer will request the help of external parties.
- As an HR Officer, you will support in various administrative fields:
- You will take care of the complete process of onboarding and offboarding. Consequently, you will be handling various administrative tasks (preparing job offers, preparing contracts, having job descriptions signed, taking care of insurance, activating leave platform, ...). It is your job to communicate clearly with all departments involved at all times. It is also your job to think critically about which actions have consequences for parts of the personnel file or for other departments.
- You will also be responsible for monitoring and processing changes throughout an employee's career at NXB (preparing addendums, changing data for insurance, arranging to have new job description signed off, etc.).
- You are an expert in terms of managing our access system. You are responsible for creating badges and replacement badges. Hereby you always take into account the current access rules which can be found in our policy.
- You are an expert in terms of managing our time registration system. This allows you to answer questions from employees smoothly and provide necessary reports.
- You prepare reports (illness, work accidents, personnel file etc.) or communications (official warnings, etc.) so that the (HR) Manager can hold meetings with employees.
- You will help track employee absences and take action based on applicable policy.
- Send a control doctor
- Send an attention to long-term absences
- Draw employees' attention to the procedure to be followed
- As HR Officer, you actively participate in the development of various documents (policies, job descriptions, templates, etc.).
- Checking the correct compliance with the general terms and conditions of employment (House Rules)..
- You will assist in staff interviews (job interviews, exit interviews, etc.). Hereby you take notes, actively participate, guard discretion at all times and take the necessary actions afterwards.
- You will collaborate on various projects:
- You are aware of the vision of our HR department and understand our HR KPIs. The actions you take contribute at all times to our vision and achieving our KPIs.
- have good social and communicative skills
- have a tactful attitude
- have good listening skills
- have good written and oral expression skills
- have a proactive attitude
- to be critical
- suggests improvements
- be eager to learn
- be able to adapt fluently to changes
- have a representative attitude required as an HR Officer
EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE
- Professional terminology in 3 foreign languages (ENG, NL & FR)
- Knowledge of Belgian social legislation
- Flawless computer skills (company systems, various HR systems and Office package)
- Knowledge of various HR fields and latest HR trends
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices and procedures
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- The ability to organize, prepare, and assemble documents or reports containing data from several sources.
- Doelen en prioriteiten bepalen en aangeven hoe ze te bereiken.
- Samenwerken om tot een gezamenlijk resultaat te komen.
- Taken uitvoeren zonder ondersteuning of toezicht van anderen.
- Doelgericht handelen.
- Ontleden van een probleem en aanvullende informatie zoeken.
- Rekening houden met de wensen en behoeften van klanten en hiernaar handelen.
- Gedrag of werkwijze gemakkelijk aanpassen aan veranderende situaties en verschillende personen.
- Meningen en hun gevolgen tegen elkaar afwegen aan de hand van relevante criteria.
- Handelen in overeenstemming met de waarden en normen van de organisatie.
- Informatie en ideeën schriftelijk of mondeling overbrengen.
- Competitive salary
- Meal vouchers and eco vouchers
- Hospitalization insurance
- Pension savings
- Commuting allowance, laptop + mobile phone
- A function in day shift with flexible hours (working from home option, 2 days a week)
- 20 vacation days + 6 ADV days + 2 sector days + 11/07 + ancinity vacation
- 13th month
- You join a small team of 5 people
- Free parking in front of the building
- Free coffee/tea/water/soup
- Any form of education/training is encouraged, both internally and externally external
- Working in an international environment and opportunities to continue to grow.
Nederlands (zeer goed)