For the daily maintenance of the TUI fly fleet, Tec4Jets is looking for a
Licensed Aircraft Engineer. You will rely on a various and challenging range of duties to which you are responsible together with an enthusiastic team of technicians.
In an international corporate culture where diversity plays a key role, you are responsible for the maintenance of our aircraft and repair tasks to the required standard both in quality, professionalism and cleanliness in order to provide TUI fly with on-time, serviceable, aircraft to meet the flying program.
You have knowledge of and respect the procedures concerning aviation, engineering and technical documentation. You ensure the correct use of documents needed for certification and technical control. You strive for the highest quality regarding the use of materials, tooling and your work environment in order to consistently meet EASA and Tec4Jets standards.
Your job includes different tasks and responsibilities, such as:
- You ensure that all tasks are performed in accordance with the applicable regulations, engineering procedures and approved technical documentation.
- You ensure that maintenance tasks performed by Mechanics are inspected and certified accordingly.
- You ensure that all paper work required for certification and technical control are fully and correctly completed.
- You promptly communicate aircraft status and report all aircraft defects to the Maintenance Operations Center.
- You actively participate in the training of Mechanics (PART 66-A Licenses and lower) and overlook OJT progress and ensure that own OJT records are kept up to date.